STRENGH is not from what you can do, it's from what you thought you couldn't do!

EXTREME FITNESS. SIMPLE EATING. SERIOUS RESULTS.

Sunday, February 22, 2015

Banana "Ice Cream"


One of my favorite snacks is ice cream! I seriously think I could eat it everyday if I wanted to! I have been searching for an alternative healtheir snack that I can have once in a while to replace my cravings for ice cream. Here is what I have found to do the trick! Yes that is a little chocolate syrup on top...shh a little won't kill me!

I buy 2 bundles of banana's at my house each week. We don't usually go through them all so at the end of each week I cut them up and freeze them. I use them in my meal replacement shakes or make Banana ice cream!

For Banana "ice cream" you will need 5 diced frozen bananas and 1 cup vanilla unsweetened almond milk.



Place both ingredients in your food processor. I have a Ninja that doubles as a food processor and blender!! I love it! Once in the food processor blend until smooth.



That's all you have to do! Doesn't get any easier than that! I did add a LITTLE chocolate syrup to mine to help cut my chocolate cravings.

Banana "Ice Cream"
5 frozen bananas (diced)
1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk


No comments:

Post a Comment